We have made it to the end of the XXI•Q Challenge! This was such a fun challenge. It forced me out of my comfort zone. It forced me to write about things that I typically bury in the graveyards of my mind. I am very happy to reach the end of this challenge and even more excited to start a new one. Make sure you are locked in here for all of the wonderful and amazing things that are going your way. I am working on a few really innovative and exciting things to help shape and mold the way we see our lives and enhance our lifestyles!!
Now, here's my list:
1. Take a nice, warm bath, preferably with a good book.
2. Be kind to myself, meaning, take my time and remember that I am human and sometimes, I need a break.
3. Spend time doing things that bring me joy.
4. Review my to do lists and honor the areas in which I have made progress, without judging those areas that require improvement.
5. Have sex with my husband. Yes, this is important.
6. Gp for a drive and discover a new place.
7. Write in the sun, preferably on the sand in the sun.
8. Take a nap, no matter how long or short.
Thank you for being here with me through this journey! I hope that it has proven to be as rewarding to you as it has been for me!
Click the photo below for a link to the guidelines for posting in the comments section and a sneak peak of the questions that we will be exploring over the next three weeks.